Highly organised and workflow orientated?
Passionate about the mission of Rhema Media?
Rhema Media is looking for an organised, proficient, proactive, unflappable EA who is flexible, adaptable with the willingness to tackle just about any task.
The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to the CEO, performing a wide variety of responsible, multifaceted and confidential administrative, secretarial, analytical and research duties.
Responsibilities include producing reports or presentations, conducting research, handling information requests, financial administration and performing clerical functions such as taking minutes, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings and providing administrative support to the Senior Accountant and HR Officer.
Duties performed require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, and mature and independent judgment. Much of the work is self-directed, and requires a high degree of professional independence, initiative and self-discipline.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience providing support at a senior management level
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite, Office 365 applications, Windows operating systems and modern browser-based work environments
• Exceptional planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and multi-task
• Ability to maintain high levels of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
• Able to demonstrate a high-level of responsibility and maintain confidentiality
• Exceptional communicator, with highly developed written and oral communication skills
• A real talent for building and maintaining excellent relationships both internally and externally
• An ability to execute with intuition and use great judgement
• Proactive, able to anticipate needs
• High level of literacy and numerical skills
• Ability to involve and include all stakeholders
• Mature in Christian faith & understanding
• Full current drivers’ licence
The successful applicant:
• Proactive, can-do, strong positive professional attitude
• Self-motivated with high levels of initiative and problem-solving skills
• Critical thinking skills and reasoned thought process
• Ability to manage multiple competing work priorities, within tight deadlines and the unexpected
• Can read and understand situations, negotiates well and influences naturally
• A strong customer focus with excellent judgement and personal integrity
• A focus on fostering collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams
• Agile and flexible when under pressure
• Inquiring mind
• Down to earth individual, objective, balanced, with a common sense, solutions focused approach
• Leader amongst peers
• An attitude of “extra mile” servant hood displayed.
• Approachable, friendly, calm and caring personality
• A commitment to continuous improvement. Independently establishes and meets goals for own growth & skill development
• Able to work well independent of supervision
If you are keen and able to be one step ahead of this dynamic leader and want to be part of this organisation's exciting journey, then this rewarding full time role is for you!
How to Apply
For more information or to apply with your CV and Letter of Application please email:
Only candidates with proven relevant experience will be considered for this position.
Only candidates with NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit will be considered for this role.
Please ensure you meet the above criteria before applying.
About Rhema Media
Rhema Media is a not-for-profit organisation. Our mission is to connect Kiwis to Christ through media. Simply put – wherever they are on their faith journey - we want to help New Zealander’s take their next right step in Christ.