PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FIRST
Anyone wishing to nominate candidates for the three vacant positions on the Rhema Media Board must do so strictly in accordance with the following requirements:
- The proposer, seconder, as well as the nominee (person who is nominated) must all be financial members of Rhema Media.
- Nominations close at 4pm on Thursday, 16th May, 2019.
- A return call will be given to the nominee to verify the details received in the form below, only then will the nomination be valid.
Please view the voting timetable for important dates in the selection process.
- Nominations to the Rhema Media Board close 4pm, Thursday 16th May, 2019.
- Voting information posted to the members mid-June, 2019.
- Voting closes 4pm, Wednesday, 24th July, 2019.
- Candidates notified of results Friday 26th July, 2019.
- Results will be broadcast on Rhema and Star after the 10am news on Monday 29th July, 2019. Details will also be published at rhemamedia.co.nz/information/board-members , in the August CEO letter and in November Frequency (mailed in October).