Let your business shine this summer!
Radio and Summer go together like fish and chips. People say that they listen to more radio in summer compared to the rest of the year. And with the sun setting at 9pm – people are out for longer and listening to radio longer!
Why is summer radio great? According to GFK Radio Insights:
- Nearly 9 out of 10 listeners (86%) listen as much as or more in summer
- 62% of listeners listen to radio at holiday destinations
- 79% of people say they are more likely to listen to media than watch it
Radio is the most popular medium during the summer months. Get the most out of summer – contact us today:
Or give us a ring on 0800 220 122.
Terms & Conditions
1. Payment for each broadcast of an advertisement shall be at the rate specified in the Airtime Planner Agreement and shall become due on the 20th of the month following such broadcast. Rhema Media reserves the right to discontinue broadcasts if payment is overdue. All costs in relation to collection of overdue accounts will be added to the Client’s account.
2. (a) Notwithstanding the acceptance of payment or part payment of any monies due under this Agreement, or that any advertising material that is the subject of this Agreement has in part been broadcast, Rhema Media shall at its discretion be entitled without notice to do all or any of the following: i) Refuse to commence broadcasting the advertising material; ii) Refuse to continue broadcasting the advertising material; iii) Terminate the Agreement; iv) Advance or delay the date and times of broadcasting: Provided that Rhema Media shall notify the Client of such advance or delay in date and times within 7 days from the alteration of the first originally scheduled date and time; v) Interrupt the broadcasting of advertising material for a specified period and a specified purpose; (b) In the event of the above, Rhema Media shall be under no liability whatever to the Client other than to return to the Client any monies paid in advance in respect of broadcasts not made.
3. The Client may terminate this Agreement by giving 14 days notice in writing.
4. If Rhema Media is prevented or delayed from broadcasting the advertising material in accordance with the Agreement by any accident, mechanical or electrical breakdown, power failure, fire, earthquake, weather conditions, failure of artists to appear, strikes, war, Government action, injunction, riot, or any similar or dissimilar cause beyond the control of Rhema Media, then Rhema Media shall be under no liability other than to take the following action at its sole discretion: (i) To broadcast such advertising material at another time or times, or (ii) To refund monies paid in advance in respect of such advertising material and cancel this Agreement in respect thereof, without derogating in any way from any other rights Rhema Media may have under this Agreement.
5. The Client warrants that the advertising material submitted for broadcasting pursuant to this Agreement: i) Contains no false or unwarranted claims regarding any product or service; ii) Contains no defamatory statements or matter; iii) Does not infringe the copyright or other rights of any person;"
6. The Client shall not sub-let, assign or transfer any of his/her rights and responsibilities hereof; and Rhema Media shall not be required to broadcast for the benefit of any Client a product other than that stated in the Advertising Application on the front hereof.
7. Rhema Media shall have the right of placement timewise, of the advertising material. Rhema Media will endeavour to see that there is no proximity of competing products but Rhema Media shall be under no obligation to do so.
8. (a) Should the Client provide any of its own advertising “direct to air” material, the acceptance of such material shall be subject to the discretion of Rhema Media and shall be delivered to Rhema Media without expense to Rhema Media, and Rhema Media shall not be liable for loss or damage to any such material while in the possession of Rhema Media. (b) Advertising material must be in the hands of Rhema Media by the following dates: i) If the complete “direct to air” material is supplied, three working days before the scheduled date of broadcast. ii) If only part of the “direct to air” material is supplied, five working days before the scheduled date of broadcast.
9. Rhema Media reserves the right to repeat material already on hand if the scheduled replacement is not delivered prior to the deadline, or to charge in full for any advertising not broadcast because of late receipt of material.
10. While as much notice as possible will be given for all changes, Rhema Media reserves the right to change advertising rates upon giving 12 weeks’ notice, and in the event of such a change Rhema Media reserves the right to charge the new rates payable from the date applicable in the notice. In such event the terms and conditions set out herein shall apply: Provided that the Client may cancel any Agreement to which the new charged rates apply, by written notice to Rhema Media 14 days prior to the application of such new rates.
11. Where the Client enters into a discounted Advertising Agreement with Rhema Media which gives discounted rates over a specified period, and the Client subsequently cancels that discounted Agreement before the due expiry date, the Client shall pay compensation to Rhema Media equating to the difference between the discounted rate for the period that the agreement has run, and the higher rate that would have been payable had that period been paid for at the rate applicable on Rhema Media’s Advertising Rate Card.
12. Where a Client wishes to place an advertisement on Rhema Media’s Southern Star network, the Client acknowledges that the placement of such advertisement will at all times be subject to a prior right by Radio New Zealand to the exclusive broadcast of its parliamentary programme on that network either at its regularly scheduled times or at any unscheduled times that parliament sits, and that no Rhema Media contracted advertisement will be aired during such parliamentary broadcasts.
13. There will be no advertising on Sundays, Christmas Day, Easter, and Anzac Day.
14. Shall not present a brand, product or service that sounds, looks or could reasonably be confused with, a Rhema Media brand, product or service.